I Love You (148) series#5

I Love You (148) series#5

Related image

Princess Vera
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as he left to the bathroom, I dished his food and placed it on the dinning table, then I switched station with the remote lying on the couch.

I switched it to one of his favorite programs.

Twenty minutes later
Honey! I exclaimed, the programme just started. One minute please. I'll soon be there, he assured.

He smiled as he came down the stairs with his short pant and singlet, you couldn't wait to see me by your side, I must be so hot. That's narcissism right there you know? I replied.

Come, I gestured with my hand, your favorite Programme is showing already. I gave a bright warm smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics