I Love You (116) series #4

I Love You (116) series #4

Wedding night----------------September
Related image

Princess Vera

I shivered as he lay his hand on a vulnerable spot. I moan in gasp for air.

It's our honeymoon, a moment for only both of us.
Let's make our first a very pleasant and unique memory that we would so remember for the rest of our lives he stated.

You are not free with me? He said feeling disappointed. By now you should have realized that we are now a lifelong couple, we are expected to make babies, and all this is part of the process, he added.

Then he made another seductive move, I jerked in response. You don't want me, do you? What
exactly is the problem?.His voice trembled.

I can't erase the memory. Memory of what? He asked.

You slept with Helen over and over again. I know I'm not logical right now, She is your ex. You guys broke up before we even got to know each other.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics