I Love You (115) series #4

I Love You (115) series #4

Image result for love art

Prince Harry

September 2016- 11:30 pm

I mean to put your mind at rest and to put mine also.

Don't be deceived, my intuition tells me that child is not yours.

Quite disturbing I interrupted, I have heard all you have just said my princess, I made the atmosphere a little tensed free.

DNA test is a nice suggestion. However, what is really best for both of us now is to make deep mouth watering love.
Let's both enjoy this day, this moment, this bed

She grinned and snorted. Looks like that's what we are gonna do, she uttered. Giving a dashing smile again glancing at me in ecstasy. No woman can ever take your place my princess, I choose you for a reason, I reassured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics