I Love You (114) series #4

I Love You (114) series #4

Image result for love art

Prince Harry

You need to do a DNA test. I really don't think the baby is yours.

 Whose baby? what do you mean, I took a full deep breathe in and squinted my eyes.
Prince, I know this is our season of peaceful honey-moon, but I must say what's on my mind to be at peace.

 I visited your baby mama's place back home. Queen, my mother took me to the place.

She continued, the baby looks quite healthy but I see no resemblance whatsoever between you two.

Yes, I kept it a secret from you. And that's why I gathered up some courage to tell you now before we even get any intimate, carrying out a medical test would do no harm Harry, she stroked my hefty arms, caressing me in all directions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics