I Love You (107) series #4

I Love You (107) series #4
(Priceless Gift)

Image result for love art


Princess is getting married


Your choice is quite fascinating, In fact very fascinating, she admired. But this is also nice, pointing to the simple V-neck gown.

I go with your choice, I genuinely agreed. Owing to the fact that It's a simple but distinctively beautiful. Plus it would showcase my curvy body without trying.

I answered my phone that has been ringing for two seconds. Prince!. Hey my husband to be, I smiled shyly, at the same time I was speaking on the phone, a knock was heard on my door.

 Sandra, quickly opened the door. "Babe, that's my little gift for you" prince said on the phone.

A Present? What's in there?. Brenda and I opened it without hesitation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics