I Love You (106) series #4

I Love You (106) series #4

Wedding day cont'd:

Related image

Bride to be

My skin got soft like a baby's butt. The treatment my skin got was special indeed, exquisite!. As pure as spring water, as beautiful as a morning rose, and as lovely as a newborn child.

You're beautiful my princess, Sandra complimented just after I came out of the Jacuzzi.

Brenda my best friend, appeared out of the blue. My toweled body was all she could see. You have not dressed up yet, she uttered feeling disappointed.
That's why you are here dear! I beamed, you are here to dress me up my beautiful princess Brenda.
She hurried to my closet, which of these wedding gown do you want to wear?

I pointed my finger to the long and sexy bubble tail wedding dress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics