I Love You (104) series# 3

I Love You (104)

~Princess Vera~


Image result for wedding art

Wedding day.

Pre-wedding attention


Finally! I'm getting married, I looked at my beautiful self in the cheval mirror. I traced my collar bone, to feel its texture, before I proceeded to wear my golden pin tooth necklace.

 My face bounced with a radiant smile. My pearly white teeth glittered. Wow! I was in admiration of my own beauty

It's your day princess, please take your time, Sandra uttered from her seated position.
You look adorable. The necklace is a perfect fit for your flattering neck, she admired

I wore the complementing earrings. I was bare afterwards. I was seeing all my flesh from head to toe
 It's time to take your pre-wedding bath.

It's a worldwide tradition to look your best before your wedding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics