You're my world, series 2 #64

You're my world, series 2 #64

Related image

   A call from prince. I was hesitant to pick it, I'm still mourning the news he conveyed to me yesterday.
In as much as children are blessings from God, It still came as shock to me.
Okay, he didn't tell me earlier because of our status. Reasonable excuse. I'm so in love with the prince.
   I won't push him away. I'll hold all the emotions in until they resolve,
 I said within myself.

   My hand trembled on picking the call, so the phone slipped from my hand. ''what's wrong'' Sandra asked, she hurriedly picked the phone from the floor, looked at me and shook her head.

I've been living with the princess for more than twenty years. Therefore, I know when something is wrong with her. Could you please share....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics