You're my world (66)-series 2 (prince welcomes the baby)

You're my world (66)-series 2 (prince welcomes the baby)

Image result for i love you

  How's the baby doing? can I see her? Prince, it is him, not her. Helen, my baby mama, replied on the phone..

What? I exclaimed. That was a serious shocker.

At her house
  She's having some bed rest, please let her continue. I'll show you the cradle, where he's laid. Helen's mother said. She looked like she was in her 60 or there about.

  Though, I don't get to see her when I come to visit Helen. She's a traveler and a widower, so I guess she has to provide for the family.

My baby... Male... First child of the prince.
When I sighted him, I got all emotional. Men are not supposed to cry. I looked into the cradle and watched him have his beauty sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics