I love you / You're my world (75)

I love you / You're my world (75)


Image result for prince

Prince Harry
 (palace)

   I closed my eyes again to catch some sleep, then I remembered what happened in the afternoon, I smiled at the memories, but felt a little bit of guilt at the same time.

   I have a son, the family don't know about it yet. I would break the news to my mother first, then she would tell the rest of my family.

   Though he has to be one year old before I make it public

I would transfer some money to my baby mama for my son  upkeep. I would do that until he's a year old. After one year when everyone in the family knows about it, a big plan would overtake sending only some token..

   He's my future prince. I would dream about him tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics