I Love You (95) series #3

I Love You (95) series #3

Image result for love designs

Princess Vera

Do you want her? I asked him, taking enough breath in.

No, he said flatly.
No? I asked. If you don't want her, then tell me if you slept with her or not.
Our love is this strong and deep because we share secrets together.
I was still not getting any reply, and that just makes me want to give up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Harry
I'm sorry......... I was distracted by the voice I heard across. Guys! Queen Josephine, my mum waved at us beaming.
We arose to our feet reluctantly and welcomed her in turns. Are you guys okay? her eyes was on us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics