I Love You (94) series#3

I Love You (94) series#3
Image result for love designs

Princess Vera

Did you sleep with her? I squinted my eyes and tilted it. I was waiting for him to speak the truth. Do not say half-truth Harry, the corner of his mouth twitched.

Kudos to you in the first place for letting me know this.
_____________________________________________________________________________
You've spilled so much to hide the most interesting part you know.

I may forgive you, I may not forgive you. It's getting quite complicated here because she still loves you.
How do you know that? he asked feeling so suspicious.
From what you said, she initiated it, nobody has to tell me that she loves you, that sentence said it all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics