I Love You (93) series#3

I Love You (93) series#3

Image result for love designs
Prince Harry

But I need to ask you again, are you sure we are still cool despite everything that happened, I also feel bad about what happened but I couldn't control it. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I love you please don't give up on me my beautiful princess, I begged with a pitiful face.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Vera
To say it's not disappointing I lie, but to say I won't forgive you is deadly. I sincerely forgive you. You couldn't control the situation like you said.
When last did you see her? Yesterday, he confessed.
Is there anything you want to tell me? Not really Vera

Prince Harry
That question was so sudden, I didn't even have time to think thorough. I would have said the same thing anyways. Helen wanted me to sleep with her again.. I stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics