I Love You (92) series#3

I Love You (92) series#3

Image result for gold bracelet designs for ladies

Prince Harry.

I really hope she's cool with this, I ruminated. I brought you a gift my lady, I clapped my hands twice, sending a signal to the driver to bring the box of gift. He complied and brought the package wrapped with purple ribbon.
 She blushed so brightly as I gave it to her, her smile was also perfect.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's in there my prince? she received the gift and asked me as she was about to open up the package.

My goodness! she exclaimed, a spotless gold bracelet? she was so excited that she plastered my cheeks with spontaneous kisses, thanks for the gift!. It looks fairly expensive, she commented as she sized it on her wrist.

You're such a darling my princess, anything for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics