I Love You (89) series #3

I Love You (89) series #3

Image result for baby cradle art

Princess Vera

If you insist, she agreed, then she left the premises.

Can I see him? I pleaded to Helen. Of course, you can. She led me from the sitting room to a tiny elongated space then to the bedroom.
There goes the cradle, she pointed. I tip-toed to where the baby is, squarely shaped puffy cradle, I bowed my head to take a closer look at the baby. I glanced at the baby intently, reviewing all his features carefully for a familiar resemblance. My gut tells me this baby is not prince's.

I wouldn't say that out loud. No I won't. Congratulations to you miss helen, the babylooks beautiful.
I know right, the baby is indeed beautiful, just like his father, she blushed.
When my baby boy grows up, he would like me to live with his father. What did she just say? I pretended like I didn't hear her last statement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics