I Love You (88) series #3

I Love You (88) series #3

Image result for baby cradle art

Helen

What's going on here? I stopped myself from asking. What are you doing here princess? I was stunned to see her here. Who are you? she asked. I'm the prestigious prince's baby mama, I replied. Who told you where I stay? I questioned, highlighting every word.
That doesn't matter now, I'm here to see my step-son, smile escaped her pinky lips. Your step son? I was shocked to hear that.

Princess Vera

So I begged my mum to leave me here while she go home with the driver, I also told her that she should send the driver back in an hour time, so I don't get stranded.
Are you sure you want to stay back here, considering the fact you've never met the lady before, she showed concern. I can handle it mum, I'm grown up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics