I love You (85) series#3.

I love You (85) series#3.

Related image

Princess Vera
1:00pm. August 5th 2016

 Mummy pointed the place to me and she continued.

You don't look too surprised. Do you know about this before?
I gave a cocky smile, and looked at her. Queen Josephine, Vera's mother, whether my prince who is my husband to be have ten baby-mamas all over the world, I'm still in with him, I beamed carefully..

Sure about that?, her blue eyes gazed at mine, her chubby hands was gently placed on her purple long dress enclosing her thighs.
Her teeth sparkled in accordance with mine. I'm glad you genuinely love this man my patient and careful Vera. You're going to a new home, please continue to be a good girl when you get there, she advised.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics