I Love You (84)


I Love You (84)

Image result for princess vera

Princess Vera

How do you know about that mum?. I mean how on earth do you know the prince impregnated someone and not to talk of knowing the girl's house.

I'm your mother Vera, in case you've soon forgotten. I have to do a background research of the home you are getting into. Though we are all family friends, now, we are meant to be real families ,family is always tighter than a friend. Imagine you not knowing about all these and jumping into marriage with him.

You would be hurt, or let me say heartbroken. I'm letting you know this, so that you don't find yourself in a difficult situation later on. So the choice is yours. Choose now before it get too late.
After knowing all these about him, are you in or out or in between. The driver stopped the car in the front of the so called baby mama's house.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics