I Love You (83) series #3

I Love You (83) series #3

Image result for king

Prince Harry
     Why isn't she picking? I panted. It's very unusual of her not to pick her calls. King walked by and heard me conversing with myself, what's wrong my son? It's Vera she's not picking her call, I explained, pouting my lips.
     I suppose she's not doing it on a purpose. She can't do that on a purpose, the king voiced. You must be soaked in love he chuckled., I've never seen my son panted because of a woman before.
Wow! she's sure the love of your life.
    Don't fret, she's probably having a time-out with her friends, you know how ladies are. They are always here and there. Just like the time I met your mom.

Princess Vera
Your husband to be has a child from a lady who lives out in town., my mum revealed. I pretended to be shocked. In reality I'm shocked, because I don't know how she knew about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics