I love you (81) series #3

I love you (81) series #3

Related image

Prince Harry

How are you doing mum? You wanted to see me so bad yesterday that you didn't allow me sleep all night.

Hmm, somebody is full of himself, she teased lightly. Yeah ma'am I'm aware of that, I replied her beaming. Well, I just missed you that's all, besides very soon you would have your own family, then I don't get to see my son all around me.
 You know that's not going to happen mum, my number one lady that's who you are, I made her blush.

Aye! stop pulling my legs, you love princess more than the queen and that's fine, she said subtly and enviously. How can you be so sure ma'am?
I love the girls in my life, y'all are pleasant and lovely.
She poked me all of a sudden, I'm not your girl, I'm the king's girl. You have your girl and that Princess Vera. We chuckled.

Happy people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics