I Love You (80) series #3

I Love You (80) series #3

Image result for queen

   I haven't been to a place like this, not by chance or by intention I recited to myself. "Mummy where exactly is this place?'' I blurted.

You just said mum, so why are you still not comfortable with where I'm taking you to?.
   Don't worry baby I won't kill my only girl, relax and watch, grab some patience tea and gulp it all in.
   I gathered some ounce of patience sitting back to watch the unfamiliar neighborhood like I'm satisfied with it.
Here feels so foreign to me. It's already 12:00 pm. It's more than two hours, I rambled. I gave a loud yawn and relaxed my gaze to watch the action film already.

    Don't take what is about to happen personal, Queen Josephine who is also my mother said to me, what exactly do you mean by that mum? I asked with a curious expression on my face.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics