I LOVE YOU (79) series 2

I LOVE YOU (79) series 2

Image result for limousine

     Mom, was already entering the car. Princess on the other hand is going back inside the building, the guards turned the knob to let me in.

   I voiced Sandra's name loud enough to arrest the attention of every maid in their rooms. "please get me my purse, I requested from her as she showed her face.
Are you sure you don't want me or any of us nearby? Sandra asked me as she placed the purse housing my phone on my palm.

   Queen want the both of us to go alone. Take care of the king and everyone like you always do, I ordered her as I walked to the car to meet the queen.

What took you so long? Queen asked me as I sat comfortably in the limousine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics