I Love you (70) & You are my world. series 2

Princess Vera

Image result for romance art

I should have followed him to his baby mama. I wonder what is keeping him so late, I asked myself. I took my phone from my purse and dialed his number.

Prince Harry

I need to go now Helen, I'm sorry, it's too late. You have so much honor because you bare me my first child. But to marry you? that's not possible.

I searched for my vibrating phone inside my back pocket.
It's the princes, I exclaimed. I need to go now, I uttered to helen. She took the phone from my palm and switched it off.

Make love to me one more time, she babbled. Even if we are not going to get married at least have me as your mistress.
Make love to me again on this bed. She pushed my back against the bed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics