I love you #67.(series 2)-

I love you #67.(series 2) -

Related image

  He was wrapped in a white bodysuit. His feature looked like mine; Splitting image. I turned to my back so I can tell the grand-mother how excited I am.

 Something happened when I looked to my back, a switch occurred, grand-mother was exchanged for Helen.
  She was in a purple baby-doll night dress, while her nursing items pointed towards me.
Her face looked amazingly vibrant. Looks like child-birth is doing great to her complexion, I ruminated in my mind. I saw the lips I once kissed,  the face I once admired. I saw the smile on her face that kept me awake all night.

Yes, I did fell out of love with her, reasons best known to me.
Helen was a great girl, with a great personality. But I guess, things just didn't work out.
"he is your baby, he looks like his father" she uttered.
Thank you for giving me my heir, I hugged her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics