I Love you (61)- series 2

I Love you (61)- series 2

Image result for love art
Princess Vera

  I removed his arms around my neck and sighed, you shouldn't have done that though, well mistakes  do happen, we don't have control over them and that's why they are called mistakes.
I forgive you, but I beg, Let it be the last time that would ever happen.
I don't want to share you with anyone my prince.

  Be my one and only. We'll take care of the baby, she's now ours. Although, he/she would stay with her mom. But we would visit her, consistently and of course provide for her.
The baby is innocent, you are the one who's guilty, I beamed.
Thank you for forgiving me, placing his head on my abdomen and tightening his arms around my waist. Because you are my baby, I can't fight with you for too long.
Sugar pie, I hugged him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics