You're my world (49) :series 2

You're my world (49) :series 2

Related image

Queen Josephine

  You seem to be in a very good mood, you two, I faced the couples in front of me. Their facial expression was strange unlike former. Though, I'm a queen but I'm starting to get nervous. Are you Kids okay? I asked subtly. I quickly grab the cup of coffee before me and gulp it all in. When I finally made an eye contact, their facial expression was priceless.

 We've come to tell you that we are still getting married, If you oppose it however, we would not change our mind, Harry asserted. I agree with him, Vera stated.
I see, you guys have planned a coup, isn't it? I genuinely smiled. They were surprised to see me smile. The smile was deep and you seem lighter, is everything alright? Vera noticed.
You guys aren't breaking up because of me? I placed my hands on my jaw.
No we aren't breaking up, we are not changing our mind about getting married, no matter what anyone says, she affirmed.

 Okay, Okay, Okay Kids. That's fine. Very fantastic.
I agree. Go ahead. I only wanted to know how serious you guys were about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics