Living in the moment (poem)


Living in the moment (poem)

Image result for moment


Though I think too much, but what are those thoughts?
Are they not intangible?
Though I can feel them,
I can't see them.
I try to stay in the present moment,

But it's so easy for me to sway
Yet, they look so real that I can't differentiate If they happened then or are happening now.
Peradventure I force myself into staying in the present moment.
My desires, my decisions, my intentions.
What are they controlled by?

Can I do something apart from what I think is true?
Do doubt, fear and happiness really do exist?
If they do, why can't I see them?
I suppress the past and give the present enough room to function.
Is there a life after this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics