It's my comfort Zone

It's my comfort Zone

Related image


It's what I was born to do
Sorry, it took me years to discover you
I would have stayed away from you
Far from your sight.
Aren't you tied to me?

Can't I live a day without subjecting to your will
Most times, I just wanna watch movies.
But you always have a way of bringing my fingers to the screen
Selfish you
Now I'm addicted to you
What else do you want from me?
To seat and oblige to your command every hour of the day?

My mind and my fingers are intertwined
They always have something to say
How deep can you possibly reach?
You love to expose me, don't you.
You're shaped in a black ink but you hold meaning.

I'm bored without you.
I am not sick of you
My first Love (writing)

Are you a gift or just a result of boredom?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics