I LOVE YOU(28)


I LOVE YOU (28)

Image result for I LOVE YOU


  Wow! Finally I'm engaged. It's been beautiful all this while and right now getting proposed to by my prince charming just makes everything perfect.

I'm now living the life of my dreams. I turned to him and gave him a peck.
My arms brushed his, we were sitting side by side. He turned around and carried me as high as he could. Though he had mighty muscles, I could still feel his hand shaking a bit.
Am I that weighty? I asked curiously.

  Of course, do you want to start dieting? He asked after dropping me to my feet.
do your parents know you've been engaged to me. What if they don't agree to our marriage?
could there be any stumbling block against our marriage? I asked these questions nervously.
I love my prince, I want us to have a wonderful marriage life.

  Prince, do not let us jump into marriage so soon. I still wanna enjoy my single-hood,
he squeezed his face, wondering where that just came out from.
do you want to go on dates? I thought you anticipated our togetherness so much? Am I already suffocating you? Harry blurted.

   I need you like I need my breathe. I need you like I need water my prince..
Marriage Is a lifelong thing. Just before that I just want to enjoy a little bit of single hood.
He flashed his teeth , his facial expression gave me a clue of his concordance.
   You're right. We owe that precious space before marriage to ourselves.
I love you my sweet potato fries, I chuckled.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics