I love you (50)

I love you & you're my world (50)

Princess Vera

Related image

  Hooray! We've come too far to give up.
It's good to know that you two are in love. Should we finally take it as a yes?, I bashfully asked the queen.
 Queen Josephine is on our side. I nudge prince by the shoulder, he smiled cordially and turned to the queen.
  I have a little advice to give you two, but it is mostly directed to you princess, though I was a bit skeptical  about your relationship, At first, it seemed too good too be true. however, it's now time to accept,.

Basically, you two have convinced me about the true love you have for each other.  I shouldn't spoil your happiness? she grinned spontaneously, maintaining a deal of eye contact with us.
Please take care of my son, I'm just hoping he is in a good hand, she sighed heavily and wore the pity face.
Yes ma'am. I would definitely take care of our sweetheart, I rubbed his head
He's in safe hands , I assured her from her doubts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics