I love you (59)- you're my world. series 2

I love you (59)- you're my world. series 2

Image result for i love you

   Actually, the day I proposed to you, which happened to be in Belgium, was the same day I was expecting a baby from my baby mama, I couldn't mount up enough courage to tell you however, so I decided to tell you when we get married.

   I don't want to lose you, princess you are the first woman I have ever fallen in love with. When I met you, I was already expecting a baby from another woman.
Wanted to stop the feeling I was having for you, but I couldn't, you molded me into the man I am today .
   Hence, I fell in love with you and I was scared of telling you that I've impregnated an ex-girlfriend.
   Bravo, you did what? she exclaimed.

Lolz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics