I love you (57)

I love you (57)

Related image

Prince Harry

2:00 pm

Oh my goodness, my princess looks majestic.. I was blown away by her beautiful and simple appearance, I almost forgot she was the same lady I saw earlier today. My arms extended to hug her, then I gave her a soft-deep jaw-dropping kiss at the same spot. I'm aware today is not definitely the day of our wedding, but this day is close to that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't just take my eyes off her, she was too beautiful for a princess, she stroke my senses with her pleasantness, Goddess Vera, I uttered, her smile brightened like the moon giving it's light at night.
Her long hair was rolled and curled to a shorter length with a beautiful aroma sourcing from it.
We sat together all along on the high table.

I'm glad we are finally engaged formally, I spoke.
Our wedding day loading like so...., she chortled. It's a wonderful experience my dear, I'm glad we are together again, this time stronger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics