I love you (52)

I love you (52)

Image result for romance

Princess Vera
    Aren't you a little cute brat, she poked at him jokingly.
Thank you mother for accepting me. You're welcome, she replied.
I almost forgot to ask, how was your trip? Did you guys have a great time? she asked.

  We did. Gosh! It was fantastic, we missed home though, prince replied facing his mum and he continued; most especially you momma.

   Your babe is here, won't that make her jealous.? She turned to me.
It's okay. I'm definitely fine with his verbal expressiosn. After all, we're all one family.
One big family.
She beamed radiantly and I smiled gladly also. Prince charming gave me a kiss on my forehead and that was romantic.

Lovely home. Beautiful Queen. Great palace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics