I LOVE YOU (48), (series 2)

You're my world (48), (series 2)

Related image


King Neil

My family mean everything to me. I do love them, I really do, I shook my head. " Sweetheart, how are you feeling now?'' Queen asked, by the way the doctor told me you would be discharged very soon. Ain't that a good news? she grinned, revealing her white set of teeth.

Please don't fall sick again, she rubbed my chest placing her hand beneath my shirt. Her palm was cold, it sent shivers down my body. So I said to her, I won't fall sick anymore, especially now that my daughter is around. I'm not dissing you queen, I love your presence; in fact, I wouldn't want to be anywhere without you.

hahah, she laughed, I know, It's okay. It's okay to miss your daughter, after all, she is your only princess. I'm not very jealous of her. She laughed again.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics