I LOVE YOU (46)

I LOVE YOU (46)

Image result for princess
Prince Harry

She ran to me and hugged me, she looked at me with those magnetizing eyeballs of hers and quietly said,  we'll fight for our love this time, we'll convince the queen that we are up to the task.

I love you baby, please don't leave me next time, my face sadden in countenance. Queen seized my phone that was why I couldn't pick the calls, I explained.

That doesn't even matter now, I really don't care about phone calls, all I do care about now is seeing you and holding you tight and closer like I used to, which I'm doing now, I've seen my prince, she beamed in radiantly ..

I love you too princess, we'll surely fight this together and convince the world that we are meant for each other.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics