You're my world (37)

I LOVE YOU (37)

Image result for I LOVE YOU


I'll give you the right tonic for your ailment, trust me. Nobody can do you, like I do you.... You're mine alone, whether yo have abs or not you are still the hottest guy in the room.... I live for you my king.

   Let's reignite the passion again.... The old shall live again... The saying brought laughter to our faces and our voice filled the room...

   Laughter is medicinal. You're as handsome as the first time I set my eyes on you.... To me, you've not faded a bit, I flattered.

   Aye, what do you expect from a king? Isn't that why you married me in the first place? Because I'm hot and sexy..

Hearing that from a sixty-years old man.. I'm speechless.
Young people say it everywhere... I'm trying not to be outdated so I'm kinda fitting in.
Interesting! I exclaimed. Would you at least feed your sexy stomach? Before we lose your abs......
sarcastic you, aren't you making fun of me? he chuckled...

This is my favorite, thanks for taking care of me the love of my life.

We ate. We laughed. It's satisfying..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics