I LOVE YOU (36)

I LOVE YOU (36)

Image result for I LOVE YOU

Queen

   How are you feeling my king?, I'm doing well sweetheart, I'm hale, seeing your beautiful face again, the same face I fell in love with thirty years ago, youthful as ever, he complimented.
Wow! you are pulling my legs, I shyly said, you of all people should know that I'm already getting old, I'm not as sexy as I used to be ..

   Do not say that again sweetheart? A queen should never say she's not sexy. Mother goddess, he revealed his slightly crooked teeth. I remember when we used to have our privacy, when we do go to the beach and get comfy around each other all day... We have children now, grown ups for that matter. We don't have that kind of luxury anymore.

Except we run away.

   I think we should take a vacation far away from this land and get naughty again, what do you think?.... I beamed at his suggestion, he's right though... We should, your princess would be a wife soon and you would be left alone with me. Going on vacation with the sexy me, should reduce your blood pressure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics