I LOVE YOU (35)

I LOVE YOU (35)

Image result for I LOVE YOU

 No my dear, I haven't eaten anything yet, I'm famished.
Good!, I said, if you're appetite is back, then you're sincerely alright.
I'll make sure to arrange your meal, and I would also ask the doctor when you would be finally discharged, since your health is much better now.

   Fantastic, he smiled again, I would look forward to that. I can't wait to spend time and eat with my family again, the king uttered.
Happy family. Happy father. Happy Princess.

   Ta-da! Queen is here, I hugged my mum as tightly as I could. She gave a warm smile, and asked sandra to go home with me. But I want to spend more time with the king, I nagged.
No sweetheart, The king is my husband. I would take care of him myself....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics