I LOVE YOU (34)

I LOVE YOU (34)

Image result for I LOVE YOU


     I sighted my father from the glass demarcating us, I entered the room, I stood still and dropped my bag, then I pursued to see him face to face. He smiled at me and stroked my hair with his palm. ''I miss you Vera'' I'm happy you are here, I'm sorry I disrupted your trip. He paused then continued, I missed you very much, you were away for few days but it seemed like years. I just couldn't miss another night not seeing your pretty face..

    It's okay father. How are you doing now? I stopped him from overthinking.
much better my dear, he reassured.
another gentle smile escaped his lips, you look tired and sad, he noticed.
My lips stammered a bit and finally produced words, I haven't gotten any rest ever since I came back.

    I wanted to see my handsome father so bad as he want to see me so I forgot to clean up....*laughs* he giggled at my remark, I wonder why though.
Have you eaten anything yet dad? I would ask the nurse if it's okay for you eat now.
My mood is finally getting better, king's smile alone makes me have internal dance
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics