I LOVE YOU (33)

I LOVE YOU (33)

Image result for I LOVE YOU

( she opposes)

    I chewed and swallowed reluctantly, I miss my father, his absence here makes me lose my appetite. How does the food taste? queen maintained a steady eye contact with me. Great! it taste fantastic. ''his mother makes me nervous''. What's that ring on your finger, she made her face look like she has just saw something disgusting. I proposed to her, harry confessed. Mother I would be getting married to the princess soon, she's a great lady and we need your blessings.

   She can't be your wife...... that word sounded like a glass has just been shattered, but this time it's a glass holding my heart.

   Mum! he exclaimed. I love her, she's my fiancee.
Why can't I marry her?
Is there any reason that worth our break up?
After all, you allowed me to travel with her, in the process, we fell deeply in love with ourselves. We are inseparable.  Not from you, Not from the king. Not from anyone.

   It's okay harry, I comforted. Your mother is right, I probably don't deserve you.
I dropped the fork on the fried chicken plate and disappeared from their sight.

I'm expecting too much, I should have been tough enough not to fall in love with him.

My father is the only one I want to see right now, The driver drove me to the hospital we just came back from.

   Doctor, doctor, I was referring to the man backing my view that I kinda figured he was the same man that treated my father earlier... I brushed his shoulder with my fingers. He turned around and smiled, his teeth glittered, his face was oval in shape, his skin tone mirrored like glass, averagely hairy, nice bears and an outstanding voice. May I help you? I almost got lost from the moment, I regained my consciousness, but I was disappointed, he wasn't the person I thought.

   You look so much like Doctor jax. The resemblance is horrific, the distinctive feature however is strong enough to differ both of you. Aren't you his twin brother? My attention diverted to the name written on his ID card ''max''.
I thought as much. I nodded my head in perplexity.

  Yes we are twins, we are working in the same hospital, we both specialize in family medicine.
Nice to meet you princess, Your father is fully awake expecting you.

   How do you know so much about me? feeling surprised. when I see a princess, I recognize her.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics