I LOVE YOU (30)

I LOVE YOU (30)


Related image



Prince Harry

    She slept like a baby throughout the night. I guess she's exhausted. I watched her beautiful face closely, I moved her hair strands resting on her eyelid away to the back of her ear.
Now I can get 100 percent view of her pretty face. The red color on her lips accentuate the sexy curve of her lips. I've never seen a lips of such. I remember the kisses those lips gave me ( so soft and sensual).

   Though she can be a bit stubborn at times but she's still naive at heart.
The gentleness of her heart matches the mildness of her character..
My beloved is the fairest. She's endowed with mother's nature goodies.

    I don't want to rip her privacy with my lusty view so I distracted myself from watching her so closely, I don't want to get myself into trouble.
 Ding dong! A knock at the door, by 1:00am?. A man is supposed to keep his cool no matter how serious reality can be.

    I'm a bit scared, but I have to conceal it. I tip-toed to the door, I peeped through the doorbell camera, it was Sandra and co..
I'm safe, I whispered in my head. I unlocked the door, I ushered them in. Shhh, keep your voice low, I abjured Sandra.  

Sandra

     It's an emergency situation. The king is sick. He's very sick, I got a call from the palace, stating that we must leave this country to come back home. I really don't know what's happening, the queen sounded like something unexpected might happen if we don't arrive there shortly. The king demanded that he want to see his first daughter.


Prince Harry


   What about prince? Vera's brother, is he doing anything about the it?  I wouldn't know, I didn't hear from him myself, Sandra asserted.
I got a tap at my back, I turned to see my sleeping beauty fully awake with a curious facial expression.
   What's going on with my father? She asked.
My face was blank, I have nothing to tell, let Sandra reveal.

To be cont'd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics