I LOVE YOU (29)

I love you (29)

Image result for I LOVE YOU


(partying hard)***

Late at night, we went to the club. I feel shy babe, I do not want to dance....
Wife to be, enjoy your single hood he convinced.
After a while, he dragged me up to dance. I shrugged at first.
I didn't want to tell him no, besides all these beautiful ladies winning their waist can be intimidating.
I don't want to lose my fiance to any of them. So I complied and stood upright.
I rested my purple purse on the chair.

The heels were high, but still comfy. I looked at him in admiration.
The tall gentleman in the front of me is so gorgeous, I told harry sarcastically.
There's a shy lady that I plan to marry soon, when you see her tell her I love her, he said sarcastically also.

We both laughed it off and continue to dance.

12:00pm.

Enough babe, I wanna go home. I'm enjoying my birthday tour drastically.
Club of all places, thanks to you, now I wanna go to sleep.
Don't you go out, Harry asked politely.

I do go out. Just that, I don't go out this late, and I rarely go to club.
You sound like you won't be going to club with me after marriage? He asked flatly.
Look at you, do married people go clubbing? my face was filled with surprise.
Our laughter filled the room. Only that his dominated. I felt somewhat embarrassed by his reaction.
Naive you, married people go clubbing. He blurted.

Lovely people. Happy birthday. Naive princess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics