I LOVE YOU (26)

I LOVE YOU (26)

Image result for i love you

Prince Harry

Agreed I messed up. Something I've tried to bury is resurfacing. This is so much all at once, I would keep my mouth closed. I would continue to keep it a secret, this time, I would play along. Nothing ever happened, I can't afford to break the heart of this wonderful princess. She's all I got.

As soon as we're done with touring, we are going to get married in an elaborate way. Then after I would tell her what the secret is.
I can't afford to lose her, she's all I've got. I looked straight into her eyes and kissed her on the lips.

Promise me that you won't ever leave me? I asked from self-pity. She gave a relieving smile and nodded the negative, my prince is that why your face expresses sorrow? How can you think so low of me? she said in disappointment.
I'm just scared that's all. Don't worry my prince we would be together forever no matter what.
Her words were relieving. We can now enjoy our splendid journey. 

Princess Vera

We arrived to Ukraine just in a blink of eye. I dozed off, the downward motion of the airplane alerted me. Prince wrapped a muffler around me. I pretended not to see him do that.

When we arrived to Ukraine our luggage’s was cleared, we exited also into the country. Wow, Ukraine is beautiful.  I remarked truthfully.
  

Something is about to happen, prince said. I looked around and everywhere became strange

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics