I LOVE YOU (25)

I LOVE YOU (25)

Image result for i love you



Prince Harry

10:45pm

   We checked into the aircraft with the maids and gentlemen. Our cup of happiness was overflowing, I have a confession to make but I'm so scared that she might break up with me. Though, my plan was to propose to her in Ukraine as soon as we reach there. I had already organized the surprise with her maids .

   Still, the confession I have to make is as important as the proposal, how do I tell her this? I pondered. Everytime I confess my love to her, the guilty conscience I feel inside me is always .unbearable.
I'm in a deep mess, I'm a sucker for love, I know that.
She held my waist and kissed my lips, she noticed my face had gone a bit sour, but she doesn't understand why.

Princess Vera

He's the love of my life, he's my prince, my priceless jewel and the best thing that had ever happened to me. I've had several princes in the past that asked my hand in marriage, I couldn't say yes to any of them because they couldn't make me feel what harry made me felt. We're drown in love, I'm supposed to be screaming for help.

 No, I won't scream for help. After all, we're both drowning. Probably the stress of travelling is showing on his face.

He doesn't look alright to me, I wouldn't nag him either because men don't like that. I would be patient, I would be patient just enough to read his mind.

I LOVE YOU (CONTINUES)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics