Human needs are insatiable.

Human needs are insatiable.

Image result for needs


Who else agrees with that?
We are insatiable, it's just our nature.
We always need, we always want.

We need clothes, we need food, we need water
We want social circle, we need our family, we want cosmetics.

At times, we don't always want what we need and we don't necessarily need what we want.

Our needs would surely be met.
After a while we will need another.
There's a difference between what we need and what we want.

For instance, I can see an item I admire with a person, and buy same item even though I do not need it, I only wanted it!

I may want a fruit juice when my body needs water.
Though they both contain the same content, one of them is far simple than the other.

My eyes may be drowsy for sleep, but I may just want to watch two more episodes of an addicting drama.

Our wants and needs may conflict at times, but how do you differentiate it.
Do one seem important than the other?


Love you guys, see you in my next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics