Fragile at heart (poem), fantasy

Fragile at heart (poem)
fantasy


Image result for fragile art

I yearn for cuddles,
It's as sentimental as it sound.
I want ample space to process what I've got in me
I wish things turned out differently.
But this is not so bad

Everything happened all at once
I wish I'd given you a chance to express yourself
I was too sensitive at heart so I appeared cold
I was damn too scared to reveal my vulnerabilities

You believed my lies
You were a serious fool for love
How naive can you possibly be?
You wanted a love life
I gave it all to you
Weren't you happy to have me?

Unlike me, you're brave at heart
You took advantage of my softness when you saw it
But you can't break me, after all you didn't make me
Beautiful days are nigh, wait for them
Lonely nights are common, everyone has a fair share.

My words you can't comprehend, your deeds I can't forget.
Be good for us next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics