Forgiveness (poem)

Forgiveness (poem)

Image result for forgiveness


Though, it was hard on my part to forgive.
I gave you ample time to repent.
The wound was deep, the pain you inflicted upon me shattered me to the bone.
I tried to suck it up, so I pretended like nothing ever happened.

 It's outright impossible to do.
You were at fault, but you couldn't admit it.
You were not sorry or at least you never showed it.
Hence, I left you with your own arrow, the one you shot at me.

I even waited patiently for you to apologize to the beautiful soul you've wounded.
You didn't. No babe, you didn't.
Therefore It's late
 But not too late to forgive again.

I'm one of the beautiful souls, that's what we do. We forgive
We forgive and we love again
For I still love you and I do care about you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics