Beautiful (poem) (deeply satisfying)

Beautiful (poem) (deeply satisfying)

Image result for beautiful art

The very first day I saw you, I fell in love with you

You're raw, my love.
Your eyes shimmered alluringly,
You were made beautiful, that's what you are made of.

Your loins are properly designed
Just like a coca-cola's bottle

Yet, you're gifted with blessings from mother nature
My sweet lady,

I saw your natural being and I loved it.
I saw the beauty glittering from your innermost, and it drew me closer to you.
Then, it reminded me of the stars,
Though, you twinkle like them.
You are not one of them.

Wonderfully and carefully made.. That's who you are
   
        ~undeniably beautiful~  
million roses for one in a million kind of beauty









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics