10 things I Love with letter (V)


10 things I Love with letter (V)

Image result for v


Good morning beautiful people.

It's letter V today baby!.
Aren't we getting so close to the end of the game.
Though I felt like skipping it. But you guys just gives me more courage.  For now, publishing my post on Saturday and Sundays can be so slow that I've just gat to do it Monday.
It's V today.

What do we have for V.
Let's get started.

I love the  (name) Veronica
I love the Velvet color.
I love Vaseline.
I love Vampire movies
I love (flower) Vast
I love Violin.
I love Vans.
I love bishop (Village)- td jakes show.
I love Valentines.
I love (good) Values.
Those are the list of what I love with letter V. What do you love with letter V?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics