The Earth is Beautiful.

The Earth is Beautiful.



Image result for earth shape






      Nature has a lot to offer, It's vast and extensive. Earth is a platform for all people, animals and plants. Earth is one of so many planets. It's favored with greenness and herbs. When summer comes, farmers are ready to plant crops and vegetables that matches the season.

     There are certain things we do on earth without anyone explaining to us, walking forward and not in reverse, sitting with our bum and not our shoulders or legs.
I met a lady who said if she would choose between living in mars or earth she would choose to live on earth.

    I asked if she had ever lived in mars, her reply was No. But she insisted that it's better to live where people behaved normally than a place she has never lived before.
Her straight eyebrows fit her squared fair face. Would you live in mars? she asked me. I told her yes I would live there if I like there.


 My latest plan is to travel to mars. I will miss you guys, Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The vow by timi-dakolo lyrics